I can’t help it. I’m addicted.
Thanks to Hulu.com I can watch the TV series Lost for the first time–and I can’t get enough of it.
It’s amazing how much the show is like church life.
- A group of people doing life together.
- Sometimes they get along, sometime they don’t; but they’re stuck together no matter what.
- Each person is loaded with baggage from the past.
- Each person is healed a little when he or she unpacks their bags (confesses).
- Each person brings a unique skill-set that when he or she uses it the entire group is blessed.
- Mysterious forces stand against them.
- A great line from the show: “On this island, we all get a new life.”